karla

Sunday, February 6, 2011

My Dream...My Future...

Everybody has a dream, for sure. This serves as our inspiration as we go on our journey in life.

I have dream.
Holding my own Single-Lens Reflex camera...
Taking photos under the sun...
These are my dreams. I never thought that my interest in photography will grow like this. It started when I was in 3rd year. I helped the Arts and Photography Club Officers in their arts and photo exhibit. I saw the pictures submitted by some of the photographers in our school and I was amazed. From that time on, I became more interested about that thing. I don't even have my own camera but this thing doesn't stopped me. I frequently borrow the cameras of my classmates and the best thing is that, they liked some of the photos that I've taken.

I have only realized this thing now that my life has already it's meaning-to be a photographer when I will have enough money for it. No one can predict on what will going to happen in the future. Life is a long journey. No one knows it's destiny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home