karla

Thursday, November 4, 2010

My Sem-break?

To sleep at 8pm, to wake up at 9am, to have siesta in the afternoon, to eat all the foods that I can, to watch my favorite television series at night...those things became my daily routine during the semestral break.

After the periodical examination was our sem-break. We were very excited to have it because it's a time for us to rest. And I really enjoyed it. I loved eating with my family and this is what I always wait because I can't do it during the school days. my days during the sem-break was not that easy also because I am trying my best to help my parents do the household choirs for me not to be scolded. But nevertheless, it was just okay.

The bottom line? I enjoyed it. It was not that kind of boring.Just feel free for awhile...

1 Comments:

Blogger outcastxnomad said...

MOOOOOORE.

Was it a cliffhanger or what? You should have written a whole lot more for your readers to feel what you really want to express 'cause I know you have more to say than the things written above.

November 8, 2010 at 7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home