karla

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Day to Remember

January 25... this is a very significant day for all the Biguenos because it is the Vigan Fiesta, the feast of Saint Paul. There are so many ativities during this day. And one of those was the Grand Parade.

I am not from Vigan but I was able to join the parade. It's beacause, we, the CAT Officers participated in the said parade.I was even late in going to school for the assembly, so I ran just to be in my Battalion. And that was so embarassing!!!

We were very exhausted after the parade. We immediately rested in front of the library. That was a long walk. Tha worst thing, we marched and we must see to it that we are aligned to be able for the viewers to be impressed.

Even though we are all tired, I enjoyed it very much. And I was so proud!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home