karla

Thursday, August 12, 2010

On ICT IV...

On ICT IV

Hands on,discussion...Hands on,discussion...That's the flow in our subject,ICT IV.Everytime we have our hands on,we do blogging.During discussion, the lessons were being written on the board then it is being discussed by ma'am Evelyn.After that?There comes the test..And that's the highlight of ICT IV..
Problems and challenges are just normal.They're part of growing up..On this subject,I found it hard to make my drafts but still,I'm giving all the best I can.Even if I am rushing.And see?I have my drafts and were being posted on this blog.I think that's the only thing that's hard on this subject.The other problems are easy to solve.And the best of all,learning takes time..=D
Moving on,I will do my drafts in time so that the word rushing will be out.(as if..)LOL..And maybe someday,I'll overcome all the expectations thrown out in me.That's all.=)

4 Comments:

Blogger austin said...

I've just read your post and i really like it... keep it up..:))

August 25, 2010 at 4:49 PM  
Blogger angela said...

I like your post

August 31, 2010 at 5:27 PM  
Blogger JENNY said...

all of your thoughts are all true.. We can learn a lot in ICT IV. I like it..

August 31, 2010 at 11:09 PM  
Blogger riech said...

awesome karla!!:)

September 5, 2010 at 11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home