karla

Monday, September 6, 2010

My teachers...My Heroes...

When I was young, I thought that they were villains, the wicked witches on fairytales. For they always give many assignments. And they even scold us for the unfinished works at school.

But as I grow old, I realized and learned that the word "hero" is very suitable for them. Not the heroes in comics and on fantasy movies. They are our teachers. Our second parents, the living heroes. And as I step up for higher level of education, I met more heroes. They are the one who taught us more about reading, writing and counting. And those things were the foundation to build and broaden our knowledge about life. They were just like candles, they burn themselves just to enlighten ones path towards the journey of success. Yes, teaching is really the noblest profession.

Imagine, without our teachers,there will be no doctors and nurses that will cure our illnesses. There will be no engineers and architects that will help build our houses. There will be no presidents and officials that will lead and drive this country towards progress. There will be no teachers that will continue the legacy that they have started. And there will be no students like us that will surely be a doctor, a nurse, an engineer, an architect, a president or a teacher.

Thanks to them. Our teachers...are the real heroes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home